Delta Air Lines said it is offering special introductory fares for flights to Liberia from United States and via Accra, Ghana, as it prepares to begin the new route Sept. 4.Flights between Monrovia – Each way fare and based on round-trip purchase .
Additional taxes/fees/restrictions/baggage charges may apply. Fares are each-way. Round-trip purchase is required.
With its fall 2010 schedules, Delta said it will operate flights to seven African destinations – Accra, Ghana; Abuja, Nigeria; Cairo, Egypt; Dakar, Senegal; Johannesburg, South Africa; Lagos, Nigeria; and Monrovia, Liberia. Delta also intends to serve Malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Nairobi, Kenya once additional U.S. and foreign government approvals are received.
Other related news...
- Delta announces fares for its flights to Monrovia posted on 20 August 2010
- Virgin stunned by the success of flights to Ghana posted on 23 August 2010
- Virgin Atlantic Direct Flights To Accra, Ghana posted on 31 July 2010
- Ghanian Visa Requirements For British Nationals posted on 16 August 2010
- Buying cheap flights to Accra – Tricks of the trade posted on 02 August 2010
- Lake Volta – Fresh water lake in Ghana posted on 29 July 2010